What To Expect
Thank you for your interest in MJ Gowen Photography for your Real Estate Photography needs! You get a lot of extras when hiring me to photograph your real estate listings.
Here are some of the “extras” you get included in the price:
- You are getting a Certified Professional Photographer and FAA licensed drone pilot, not just a hobbyist. I am a member of the PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and dedicated to further learning, improvement, and excellence in photography. I am also an associate member of the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors which means I am background checked, fully insured and certified reliable to service your clients.
- I use only professional grade equipment.
- I can provide your client a checklist of items to prepare for the photoshoot . This helps the home shine for the photos and also helps the home show well to potential clients.
- I have a Supra key which makes access to the property extremely simple. You and your client won’t have to take time out of your day to meet me at the property, or have to deal with the insecurity of hiding a key under the door mat.
- I FULLY edit all your real estate photos. They are edited for color balance, proper exposure, and alignment. Contrast, vibrancy, and clarity are added. I also take the natural lens distortion out of the photo which means you won’t have “bendy” walls. Not only that, I add a professional finish which gives the pictures dimension and makes them“pop!”
- If it is a cloudy day, I always add a nice blue sky in with Photoshop which appeals more so to buyers vs. a gloomy, cloudy sky.
- I include “detailed windows” which means the windows will not be over exposed and look like white blobs. You will be able to see the details perfectly outside!
- I reorder and rename the photos in a logical order for you as if you were walking through the house.
- I reduce the size of the photos for you so they are ready for the MLS.
- My turnaround time is fast. I deliver the photos electronically within 48 hours. Most of the time you receive the photos by the next day!
- Upon request, I can share the photos directly with your client
- Many add ons are available such as aerial drone photography, artistic detail shots, and twilight photography.
- Questions? Call or text Melissa directly at (502) 773-1459
- Ready to book? Please click on the “scheduling” tab
Although I am happy to rearrange couch pillows and do some very “light” staging for the photos, the house should be cleaned, de-cluttered and staged before I arrive. House will be shot “as-is.” Re-shoots will incur additional cost.